******NEW CHECK-IN PROTOCOL FOR APPOINTMENTS******
1. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, we ask that you call us at 604.662.4451 from your car or the elevator, to inform us that you are here. You are required to wear a mask prior to entry into our office. If you do not have a mask, please advise us before your appointment so that we can have one available to you for sale.
2. When it is safe to do so, we will ask you to take the elevator to our door and wait for one of our team to bring you in to the lobby.
3. When you enter the office, you will digitally sign the screening questionnaire and have your temperature taken with a no-contact thermomemter.***
4. We will ask you to wash your hands before the start of your appointment.
5. Complimentary disposable visors and capes will be available to you during your appointment. ***
***PLEASE NOTE!! Due to a potential for limited PPE during our first week, your disposable cape may be replaced with a freshly laundered cape. If for any reason, it is not possible for us to take your temperature, we will require that you stay home if you are experiencing a fever.